(25 Day Challenge) Day 18: Music is in your head!

Heey.
Neuer Tag neues Glück!
Ich wollte eigentlich heute Abend Germanys next Topmodel anschauen, aber ich muss von der Schule aus zu einem Theater gehen!! -.-
Naja. Machen wir das Beste draus.

Day 18:Music is in your head!

Heute zu der Challenge mal endlich wieder ein Musik Post. In diesem Post möchte ich euch meine Top 10 Songs derzeit vorstellen.








I wanna scream and shout and let it all out
And scream and shout and let it out
We say oh we oh we oh we oh
We say oh we oh we oh we oh
I wanna scream and shout and let it all out
And scream and shout and let it out
We say oh we oh we oh we oh











 Not really sure how to feel about it
Something in the way you move
Makes me feel like I can't live without you
It takes me all the way
I want you to stay, stay
I want you to stay, ohhh










 When your standing in the hall of fame
And the worlds gonna know your name
'Cos it burns with the brightest flame
And the worlds gonna know your name
And youll be on the walls of the hall of fame 









I don´t care!
I love it!
I don´t care!
I got this feeling on a summerday when you were gone.
I crashed my car into the bridge, I watched I let it burn!
I threw your shit into a bag and pushed it down the stairs.
I crashed my car into the bridge.






People help the people
and if your homesick. give me
your hand and I'll hold it
People help the people
and nothing will drag you down
Oh and if I had a brain
Oh and if I had a brain
I'd be cold as a stone an rich as
the fool
that turned, all those good hearts
away



Ja, dass sind meine Lieblingssongs. 
Habt ihr irgendwelche Empfehlungen? Und wer ist eure Favoritin bei Germanys next Topmodel? Bis bald!

Keine Kommentare:

Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By Blogger Widgets

 
Design by Sine von Pick A Part